Stratasys has announced the Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D printer, specially designed for small to medium-sized labs and clinics. Described as affordable and simple-to-use, it enables orthodontists to easily create accurate, smooth, orthodontic models.
"Stratasys continues to make digital orthodontics happen, one lab and clinic at a time," said Avi Cohen, Director of Global Dental at Stratasys. "We are excited to launch the Objet30 OrthoDesk and bring the most accurate 3D printing technology to all the smaller labs and clinics who want to benefit from the future of orthodontics, today."
Combining accurate, precise 3D printing technology with a small desktop footprint. the OrthoDesk comes with specialized dental printing materials in convenient sealed cartridges. Stone models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, clear aligners, retainers and surgical guides can all be produced significantly faster and much more accurately than before. Based on patented PolyJet® 3D Printing technology, the printer jets ultrafine layers of material for smooth, accurate models.
- Digitizes orthodontic workflow
- Dramatically accelerates production times
- Significantly increases production capacity
- Eliminates physical impressions
- Allows digital storage of models
- Produces models with smooth surfaces, fine details & moving parts
- Suitable for small spaces, offices and desktop operation
- Tray Size (X×Y×Z) 300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches)